Saturday 24 April 2010

Post arrived today and it was the best parcel...




Aren't these so pretty?
The first thing which struck me when opening my parcel was the gorgeous aromas arising and that's even before I took my products out of the box,the next thing was the beautiful packaging with matching ribbons and everything...I was keen to try the body butters... well were do I start !the fragrance is to die for but the texture is something else and I think this will last me forever as I only needed to use a tiny bit and my skin was drinking it up.. it's fab and absorbs beautifully and doesn't leave any greasy feeling at all and I applied it to sunburnt skin and it's just so so gorgeous..Polly also included a selection of her beautiful soaps and the fragrance matches the body butter which is also another great idea to help you smelling lovely all day long..
So if your thinking of buying someone a special present or why not treat yourself ...just look at what Miss Polly has to offer you can find her if you scroll down the right hand side of this blog

6 comments:

  1. Oh Edith you so much for your lovely comments. It was a pleasure making these for you and I am so glad you like them. Thank you for ordering from me, and thank you for liking them xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an absolute pleasure Polly and thanks to you my dry cracked heels on my poor feet are loving your butter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful parcel to receive. Can't wait until pay day.I am very tempted indeed xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go On Samantha you know you want to...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Polly's products look fabulous, beautiful packaging!
    Thank you for joining in the Women Wednesday blog hop again!
    Please follow me back and the Creation|Collaboration blog, thank you!
    Lois x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining in our Collaboration Women Wednesday blog hop again and adding our button to your blog! We really appreciate your support. Please follow the CC blog if you are not already and hopefully we'll see you next week!

    ReplyDelete